Testing and Inspection
Equipped with more than 20 testing equipment, we can carry out a series of quality inspections on the hardness, strength, corrosion resistance and thickness of the surface film of the aluminum profiles, thus to provide quality-guaranteed aluminum extrusions for our customers.
Equipment name and purpose
- Spectrometer - to test the alloy composition of aluminum rods
- Tensile testing machine - to detect tensile strength
- Digital altimeter - used as a ruler to measure the size more accurately
- Coating thickness gauge - to measure the thickness of the anodized film or coating film
- Water bath - to heat the aluminum profile after electrophoresis treatment to check whether the protective coating is detached (if there is no sag of protective layer and no color change, the aluminum extrusion is qualified; and the aluminum profile with poor corrosion resistance in the sealing test is unqualified).
- Acidimeter - to measure the amount of acid in the water in dye bath or passivation bath.
- Salt spray tester - to test the corrosion resistance of the finished aluminum profile.
- Xenon weathering test chamber - to test the service life of the aluminum profile under different climatic conditions
- Constant temperature and humidity test chamber – to test where the color of extruded aluminum profile is changed under constant temperature and humidity conditions
- Colorimeter - to check whether the color of finished aluminum extrusion is consistent with the color of the sample required by the customer.
- Impact tester – to check whether the aluminum extrusion impacted by an object of 1kg cracks or powders
- Indentation tester - to test the hardness of the powder coating of aluminum profile
- Bending tester - to test the adhesion of powder coating when bending
- Cross-cut adhesion tester - to test the adhesion of powder coating of aluminum profiles
- Cupping tester - to test the elongation and deformability of coating applied to the aluminum profile
- Hardness tester - to check whether the hardness of aluminum profile reaches the Vickers hardness
- Digital scale - used for weighing in the sealing test
- Gloss meter – to measure the surface gloss of finished aluminum extrusions